DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES (2019 & BEYOND)

RIPPA

On 6/20/2019 at 12:10 PM, Tromatagon said:

If you do a digital pre-order, you can play Judgment tomorrow instead of Tuesday:

Sitting on my PS4 waiting for me to get home and play it.

Yeah I just beat the first chapter after 6 hours and maybe a medium level of fucking around for me playing a RGG studios game.

Such a great game.  Everyone with a PS4 should be playing this and going nuts about it.

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

Yeah I just beat the first chapter after 6 hours and maybe a medium level of fucking around for me playing a RGG studios game.

Such a great game.  Everyone with a PS4 should be playing this and going nuts about it.

I want to, badly, but I can't currently justify buying another game. The backlog is no joke. However, I'm super psyched to see it so well-received and it's a for sure Black Friday purchase at the latest. 

• Like 1

A new Actraiser with music from the same composer? Uh... yeah. That works. 

But that might be the most blatant ripoff I've seen in a long time. 

Edited by Tabe
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Tabe said:

A new Actraiser with music from the same composer? Uh... yeah. That works. 

But that might be the most blatant ripoff I've seen in a long time. 

I have to wonder if they're hoping that all of us old people who lovingly remember Actraiser won't call them out on it too much. ? Because, yeah, I've wanted a  new Actraiser for years, but wow, just call it Actraiser. ? 

• Like 1

The Shenmue III developers have announced that kickstarter backers who had requested a Steam key now can request a refund

The 4 choices one can make are

• Take an Epic store key
  • Switch Platforms
  • Wait a year till it is out on Steam
  • Request refund

Of course there is some fine print around a full refund

More details on how to get a refund “will be announced in a following update,” the developers said, although they also warned backers that if they picked one of the tiers including in-game content that’s already been implemented into the game, a full refund won’t be available.