DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES (2019 & BEYOND)

RIPPA

And Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines 2 is officially announced just now, with the end of the ARG. (direct sequel to the first Bloodlines game, which was released in 11/2004). Release date is "Q1 2020"

Edited by SirFozzie

Sony is doing something on Monday called a Playstation "State of Play"

They say it will have trailers, gameplay footage and new game announcements (so I guess it is their version of a Nintendo Direct)

5 pm EST

16 hours ago, D.Z said:

Nice.

konami-anniversary-collection-castlevani

A Konami Arcade Classics set that does not have Frogger, Gyruss or either Time Pilot seems jaw-droppingly incomplete.  Unless the emulation gets a thumbs down from smart people I'll probably buy it and the Castlevania set, but it's still fuckin' lame.

2 hours ago, Andrew POE! said:

The Messenger had a stealth PS4 release this past week. It's fucking OG NES Ninja Gaiden. Even with the flying birds that kill you.

I am seriously considering double/triple dipping on that game so I can stream it more easily and get trophies, even though I already got it free on PC via Twitch Prime and already bought it on Switch.  It might surpass Fist of the North Star as my favorite game of 2018.

19 hours ago, assfax said:

No regular ass NES Contra 1 that everybody actually remembers.

I'm starting to think they got in trouble for ripping off Aliens or something, because that shit is being left off of everything.

I finally got Persona 5 for Christmas from my older brother. I really need to put down Destiny 2 and FO76 so I can focus on it and so many other things (finish Skyrim, finish Horizon Zero Dawn and the DLC I just picked up, play Dragon Age Inuqisition's DLC, FFXV/DLC, Witcher III, finish Bravely Second where I've been at the end for months, etc.)