DVDVR Message Board

UPCOMING VIDEO GAMES (2019 & BEYOND)

RIPPA

There will be plenty I miss and I am sure half of these will be delayed. Now that I have a PS4, my backlog is terrifying.

Actual Dates

• Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes (1/18/19)
  • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (1/19/19)
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 (1/29/19)
  • Crackdown 3 (2/15/19)
  • Metro Exodus (2/15/19)
  • Dead or Alive 6 (2/15/19)
  • Far Cry New Dawn (2/15/19)
  • Anthem (2/22/19)
  • ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove (3/1/19)
  • Devil May Cry 5 (3/8/19)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (3/15/19)
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (3/22/19)
  • Mortal Kombat 4 (4/23/19)
  • Days Gone (4/26/19)
  • Rage 2 (5/14/19)
  • Team Sonic Racing (5/21/19)
  • Shenmue 3 (8/27/19)

Vague Dates

• Super Meat Boy Forever (April 2019)
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps  (Spring 2019)

Claims They Will Be Out in 2019

• Doom Eternal
  • Jedi: Fallen Order
  • Psychonauts 2 
  • Skull and Bones
  • Control
  • Gears 5
  • Luigi's Mansion 3

On 12/31/2018 at 2:46 PM, Raziel said:

Resident Evil 2 Remake is released on 1/25 as well, although I don't know if anyone other than me is getting it around here.

I will be but probably going to hold out for the inevitable halloween sale down the line

18 hours ago, RIPPA said:

EA/Bioware isn't even trying to hide the Destiny clone stuff with Anthem now considering they are basically begging Datto to stream it

Fuck this game.

• Like 1

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition came out last week and I got the PS4 version. I have no clue if it's good, but it's gorgeous.

And congrats on Rippa joining with us in the sun by having the PS4.

Nelke & The Legendary Alchemists is coming out on March 26, 2019, so I'll be there.

Based on what we heard today, Rousey is definitely a step down from Tricia Helfer.  

Loving that Skarlet fatality with the blood spikes.  In general they seem a little more organ-y than we've previously seen, pushing even beyond 10's love of the slice-the-vront-third-off-the-skull shot that was in like 4 fatals.

My joke was going to be that Amanda Nunes would be introduced in upcoming MK DLC as the voice actor and mocap model for Sheeva and that due to a glitch in the software, Sonya Blade cannot win against Sheeva. 

Sonya Blade will lose the entire match when she is beaten in Round One and Sheeva will always hit her Fatality move for the Flawless Victory.

• Haha 1

Good News: Nintendo announced that Retro Studies, makers of the original Metroid Prime games, will be the ones developing Metroid Prime 4

Bad News: Development of the game is rebooting. So don't expect to see it anytime soon

• Like 2