DVDVR Message Board

2019 NFL Draft - 4/25 - 4/27

Gonzo

The whole thing with Rosen is ridiculous. The Cardinals have painted themselves into a corner, and the Dolphins know it after watching teams like the Giants and Washington FC draft quarterbacks.

I assume if Denver wants a QB they're just going to sit where they're at and take Drew Lock when their second rounder comes up. That really doesn't leave a whole lot of other options, unless you think you can sucker Gruden/Mayock into giving something up for him.

Edited by Gonzo

LOL the Cards are leaking and it's hilarious:

OMG... PLEASE GIVE US A 2.  

Thing is, Miami's the only bidder right now.  I'm guessing the Patriots aren't offering anything remotely close to the 2 they want.    I'm gonna guess the Dolphins are pushing the Cards to give them a 5 or 6 to offset the cost of giving up a 2.   (Though Anderson says the Dolphins current offer is a 3 or 4.)

• Haha 1

If the cost for Rosen is a low three or a four, there's an actual argument for him being a great value. 

Then again, he's cheap anyway. Arizona could just hold onto him and hope he develops into at least a good backup.

Edited by Brian Fowler

A little surprised that Drew Lock is still on the board.  I guess the Broncos thinks that Flacco is good enough to not get a new one.  Although they just traded again so maybe this is him.  And it was him 

The 2nd round is only an hour long and I feel like the Raiders have traded up and down 3 or 4 times tonight

Man when your NFL comparison is Jay Cutler ?

I don't know what the record for most picks in a row acquired by a trade but we have to be hitting it now.  

2013 NFL Draft?   Time has unfortunately caught up with Jim Brown 

Edited by hammerva

46 minutes ago, hammerva said:

And now Rosen is officially a Dolphin

My reaction is a bit muted because of some real life stuff that's going on, but this was a terrific start to GM Grier's era.  

Very happy. 

• Like 1

Well it is good that he got signed as a free agent to the Bills but stunned David Sills didn't get drafted.  I mean all you have to do is look at the Patriots receivers in the last 15 years to see that a guy like Sills can work in the NFL