DVDVR Message Board

2019 NFL Draft - 4/25 - 4/27

Gonzo

8 minutes ago, hammerva said:

I would think the only team stopping the Skins from getting Haskins is the Bengals or a trade up.  

This will be the only thing that would make me feel better

Somebody needs to take the bath salts away from both the Raiders and Giants before their next picks. Mainly the Giants for Rippa's sake. The Raiders lighting their hair on fire is gold. No wonder they let their scouts go. . . .

Steelers doing something that I can't remember the last time they did it before and that is make a trade in the first round.  

Yeah I am more than happy with Devin Bush.  At least they didn't lose another 1st rounder although probably don't want to lose a 2nd rounder at this rate

Edited by hammerva

19 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Seems like the Fins are Tanking for Tua.

Now they are talking about Rosen going to the Fins.  But given how he played for the Cardinals the tanking option is still out there

Well the Giants got at least one good 1st round pick.   Love Lawrence from Clemson

Hsskins is the first Big 10 QB selected in the first round since *checks notes* really?

Kerry Collins in 1995.

On one hand, there aren't a lot of B1G guys who it feels like they should've been. Really only two obvious ones. You know, the two guys who may retire first and second in nearly every career counting stat? Yeah.

If Florida didn't Maul Ohio State in the BCS Title game that one year Troy Smith might have been the one break the streak before Haskins. Of course at one point Hackenberg which now is hilarious was the one to do it and be a Top 5 pick. 

36 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

If Florida didn't Maul Ohio State in the BCS Title game that one year Troy Smith might have been the one break the streak before Haskins. Of course at one point Hackenberg which now is hilarious was the one to do it and be a Top 5 pick. 

God Hackenberg. He wasn't even fucking good at Penn State!

• Like 2