DVDVR Message Board

2019 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dolfan in NYC

8 minutes ago, Lawful Metal said:

Texans are LOL.  Well, no Caserio.  Bill O'Brian and Jack Easterby, who have never been GMs, are now GMs.  LOL.  Texans are the worst run franchise in the NFL. 

Dude... the Raiders can hear you

• Haha 3

OH, NOW CASERIO WANTS OUT OF NEW ENGLAND AND WANTS TO COME TO THE TEXANS AND BE THEIR GM. 

Will this never end?  I don't even care anymore.  Texans are idiots, Bill O'Brien is an idiot, and if this dipshit wants to come to this trainwreck then he's an idiot too.  DeShaun and DeAndre and JJ are still the GOATs though.

Also will some Texans GM who may or may not exist please pay Jadaveon. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Josh McCown has announced his retirement

He will be joining ESPN

If it is anything like his NFL career he will end up joining Fox Sports, NBC Sports, CBS Sports Network, Barstool, and the NFL Network later on

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Pro Football Talk is reporting that, in conjunction with the NFL's 100th Anniversary, the Pro Football Hall of Fame has, tentatively, approved a plan to make the Class of 2020 a whopping twenty inductees.

• 5 modern-day candidates
  • 10(!?) Senior Candidates
  • 3 Contributors
  • 2 Coaches

The full board of the HoF still has to approve the plan at their meeting on 2 August.

It Is basically being done get all the old guys who Dr. Z hated into the Hall of Fame.

I mean the pro football HOF (like all other HOFs) is a farce so I wouldn’t read to much into it.

Melvin Gordon's want for LA to re-negotiate his contract is apparently not going well. 

He's "preparing" a trade demand, so either they re-work his deal or he wants out and will not report to camp.

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

In the what could possibly go wrong category,  Josh Norman decides he is going to run with the bulls in Spain.  Somewhere Patrick Mahomes has a basketball in his hands and is pissed off.

There are videos going around of him hurdling bulls lengthwise.  We really don't appreciate how athletic some of these people are, because he's clearing the bulls by a fairly big margin.  Have you ever been close to a bull? Bulls are fucking massive.

1 hour ago, hammerva said:

In the what could possibly go wrong category,  Josh Norman decides he is going to run with the bulls in Spain.  Somewhere Patrick Mahomes has a basketball in his hands and is pissed off.

I guess that would be something not even considered to be added to a contract, because how could a pro athlete be so stupid?

2 hours ago, supremebve said:

There are videos going around of him hurdling bulls lengthwise.  We really don't appreciate how athletic some of these people are, because he's clearing the bulls by a fairly big margin.  Have you ever been close to a bull? Bulls are fucking massive.

3 hours ago, hammerva said:

If LT in his 80's prime had done this I would've been worried about the bull's safety and well being.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1