DVDVR Message Board

2019 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dolfan in NYC

TE Kyle Rudolph is flatly refusing to take a pay cut from the Vikings.  (He's making $7.5m this year.)

Expect him to be a Patriot by the end of the week, because everything is hell now. 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

TE Kyle Rudolph is flatly refusing to take a pay cut from the Vikings.  (He's making $7.5m this year.)

Expect him to be a Patriot by the end of the week, because everything is hell now. 

Big Kyle would fit in well with the Patriots, sadly enough. Big, athletic, decent hands, white...

Ndamukong Suh is about to sign with Tampa.  

So when you hear about Jameis Winston being thrown off the Sunshine Skyway Bridge in about 4 months, this is why. 

• Haha 3

Via the NFL app, the 2021 draft will be held in Cleveland.  The 2023 draft will be held in Kansas City.  

2020 is already announced as being in Las Vegas.

2022 is still TBD, but the word is the NFL wants a "major city" to host.  So, Los Angeles, they mean, Los Angeles. 

A Bash at the Beach style LA draft where recruits just come in flip flops and board shorts would be about the only thing that would make me watch one of those broadcasts again.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

Of course they did 

I'm 38 years old, there is not a second of my life where I would find it shocking that the Raiders signed Richie Incognito...or whoever the equivalent to Richie Incognito of the time.  I'd be willing to bet it wouldn't be a shock in my mom's life, or my grandfather's 98 years of life...but definitely not mine.  It's the Raiders, I'd be shocked if they didn't sign Richie Incognito...even if it was a one day contract so he can retire with the team he fit best with.

On 5/22/2019 at 9:22 PM, CSC said:

A Bash at the Beach style LA draft where recruits just come in flip flops and board shorts would be about the only thing that would make me watch one of those broadcasts again.  

I want one of the top picks to saunter down the aisle before they start announcing picks and for one of the announcers to go, "but whose side is he on?!"

• Haha 1