DVDVR Message Board

2019 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dolfan in NYC

37 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

....... But why?

They've had to shuffle their OL constantly the past couple of years because of a ton of injuries (at one point they were down to a 4th string guard last year), plus their main backup tackle Ty Nsekhe signed with Buffalo.

16 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

They've had to shuffle their OL constantly the past couple of years because of a ton of injuries (at one point they were down to a 4th string guard last year), plus their main backup tackle Ty Nsekhe signed with Buffalo.

... And? I mean, have you seen Flowers play?

2 hours ago, Pete said:

Welp.

Pat LaFontaine (possibly the greatest American born NHL player ever) would like a word with both of them.

• Like 1

I don't know how Change.org works but when I find out I will create a petition demanding that Gwar be the halftime act at next year's Super Bowl.

• Haha 1

Cincinnati has released Vontaze Burfict

Burfict was picked up by Oakland, because of course he was.   

Certainly going to make for some awkward moments in the locker room with their new WR...

Blake Bortles is going to the Rams

Bortles deal is 1 year, $1M.   He's was guaranteed $6.5 by Jacksonville this year, so he's still getting that much, but now LA picks up part of the tab. 

My favorite bit of Steelers drama was Bell's comment about a former teammate "winning his way". Well, good to know his conduct in the huddle is the same as his conduct in bar bathrooms. Consistency matters, right?

Edited by Contentious C
Didn't want to give the impression I was talking about LB.

My favorite bit of Steelers drama was Bell's comment about a former teammate "winning his way". Well, good to know his conduct in the huddle is the same as his conduct in bar bathrooms. Consistency matters, right?

He also said something about how he only planned on sitting out through week 1, but he then decided he didn't want to be in that locker room as things went along.