DVDVR Message Board

2019 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dolfan in NYC

4 hours ago, Raziel said:

Who the hell is gonna throw to him after Wentz goes down for the year in Week 4?

I hear Blake Bortles is looking for work. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Anthony Barr apparently not to the Jets.

Not totally sure why the Tweet doesn't appear to be working properly, unless it's just my crappy computer.

Edited by Gonzo
  • Haha 2

These Leveon Bell to the Ravens stories are starting to worry.   Bad enough to lose Antonio Brown to an AFC team but at least the Raiders stink.  The Ravens is the last team you want him to go 

Meanwhile the Browns are suddenly beginning to build a great defense.

Looks like with Barr leaving the Airplanes at the altar, they have some extra cash to throw around, so they upped their offer to Le'Veon.   It's down to them and Baltimore.  

Also, it doesn't look like the Ravens are going to sit still and wait for Bell to make his decision:

48 minutes ago, hammerva said:

These Leveon Bell to the Ravens stories are starting to worry.   Bad enough to lose Antonio Brown to an AFC team but at least the Raiders stink.  The Ravens is the last team you want him to go 

Meanwhile the Browns are suddenly beginning to build a great defense.

Hopefully the Ravens get Ingram and get them out of the Bell market.

The Bears did some sort of accounting voodoo with Khalil Mack's deal to convert it into a signing bonus to free up cap space.

In turn, Cordarelle Patterson just signed a two year deal with the Bears.

Edited by cubbymark
  • Like 1

I think it's Lombardi who always talks about blue chippers and how irreplaceable they can be. There's just certain guys that you have to try to deal with and I think OBJ is that kind of talent but let's see.  All of a sudden the Browns over the last two years look like they are primed to take the division but it is the Browns they could still fuck this up

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

All of a sudden the Browns over the last two years look like they are primed to take the division but it is the Browns they could still fuck this up

They certainly have a whole lotta people now where it can blow up in their face off the field