DVDVR Message Board

2019 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dolfan in NYC

Random Hard Knocks news

Reports are the NFL Films really wants the impending disaster that is the New York Jets to be on this year. However, the Jets aren't one of the teams that can be forced to do the show

The Detroit Lions are one of the teams who can be forced to do it so their front office spent yesterday trying to deflect and get the Oakland Raiders picked

• Haha 1

Most reports are saying it is a "mid-round pick"

I believe it was said earlier on that the Ravens were asking for a third round pick so the fact that the trade is already happening says to me that's what the Broncos gave them

I know I bring it up often, but Joe Flacco had the best timed "career-best hot streak" in the history of sports. If it had happened during a random 4 game stretch during the season you'd have gotten a few "Joe Flacco is red hot, start him this week" articles, and he might very well be out of football now. Instead he's signed two hundred million dollar deals and is getting another chance to start after finally losing the job in Baltimore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Antonio Brown has said he's met with Pittsburgh ownership and they have "mutually agreed" it's time to move on. 

I'm sure he's already booked his trip to... wherever it is Tom Brady lives. 

• Like 1

• RIPPA locked this topic
  • RIPPA unlocked this topic
On 2/20/2019 at 11:57 AM, RIPPA said:

Raiders will be staying in Oakland for 2019 and possibly even 2020

It's now official, pending city approval and a final vote at the Annual League Meeting next month.  

It's going to be fucking hysterical when the City of Oakland says no. 

• Haha 1

The horn should be played for fucking giant draft bust John Ross

One more year of Eli is totally fine - especially if he is mentoring someone - but I guess we aren't supposed to acknowledge that he wasn't THAT bad last year

• Like 2