DVDVR Message Board

2019 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

Dolfan in NYC

48 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Jim Kelly is out and about at the Pro Bowl Skills competition and is cancer free.

Just pack everything else up - nothing is gonna top that story

Where is the "love" button???

Interesting fact: he is considered the Sabres biggest celebrity fan along with Thurman Thomas and the Goo Goo Dolls. I still dream of a day when the Sabres win the cup at KBA and before he receives the cup Jack brings Jim out to receive it with him and 18,500 people cry their eyes out.

• Like 2

Rapaport's report was more a short term plan thing where the Skins know they need to do something this year about QB

Then they will see if Smith is coming back. I mean they kinda have nothing but time anyway since his cap number is hideous whether he retires or not

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

The Skins signing Rob Ryan as inside LB coach is so Redskins.    I figure he will end up being a defensive coordinator by the end of the year even though his last stint the Saints defense was historically awful

Yeah I was about to say his title should be something like "DC after the Skins bye week"

13 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Yeah, but you just know the Colts are just going to do something stupid, like give Andrew Luck a $30 million bonus or something. 

Nah, that was the old Colts...I hope.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Brian Fowler said:

Colts are nuts if they don't try to grab quality vets on high money short deals.

I honestly think they're going to land Lev Bell. That's not exactly any sort of hot take, but I don't see how they don't and see how anyone else could. Like, they have to know they're not going to get the same production out of Marlon Mack again. 

It's a great day to be a Broncos fan... Champ was a no brainer and Mr. Bowlen has been one of the best owner in sports since he bought the team. For a team that's gone to 8 Super Bowls there has been a lack of representation that's almost criminal.