DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2019

Dolfan in NYC

Guest Edwin

So the classy visiting NYCFC fans stole a seat from the stadium at last seasons opener, stole an iPad from a kid and got arrested for disturbance outside the stadium and this season they stole a banner... Some good folks.

Edited by Edwin

Guest Edwin
11 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Good thing Ramos took that "tactical" yellow card in the 1st leg - he'll be well rested for the group games next season.

Meanwhile the goof is recording a documentary in the stands:

Guest Edwin
8 minutes ago, ReiseReise said:

Weird celebration or not, that Balotelli goal was a thing of beauty. 

Real being eliminated basically means Barcelona is going to win this year, right? 

No. Atleti toyed with Juve who are among the favorites to win it and Simeone's Champions League boys are back.

Atleti are still in this and the final is at the Metropolitano.

#NuncaDejesDeCreer 

I think it's pretty wide open and the draw also creates dilemmas. 

FCB has been getting the results, but they are on pace to win La Liga with the lowest point total in years. 

City could easily see these injuries continue to pile up and bite them against the wrong opponent. 

PSG is PSG. 

Guest Edwin

Barça struggled against Lyon and fumbled it pretty badly last season against Roma.

Edited by Edwin

This is the absolute proudest I have ever been to be a United supporter. What guts, what heart! Enjoy your early exit from the CL Blood Money FC!

Edited by sabremike
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

When I said that, I did not mean like what they just did AGAIN today. 

PSG doing the most PSG thing possible. Would have liked for Dortmund to advance, but they are Kind of collapsing right now and had pretty much lost in in their away leg. 

Interesting set of teams making it through on the first part of the RotL16. 

Edited by ReiseReise

Guest Edwin

Spanish media is reporting things are falling apart in the Madrid locker room.

Florentino is trying to get Zidane back on the bench as Solari is on the chopping block.

Meanwhile, Madridistas want Mou back on the bench to replace Solari and Mou is open to a return.

Ramos told Florentino he'll leave if he gets paid.

Kroos is being heavily blamed for the CL elimination.

Marcelo is frustrated as he was first being blamed for their string of losses and wants to exit for another club namely Juve.

And Bale is tired of being treated poorly by the fans.