DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2019

Dolfan in NYC

Mike Dean is the best referee in English football and does it with a panache. 

Meanwhile, the northwest derby was woeful in pretty much every regard. Front three were isolated and when they did get the ball, looked completely toothless. Oh well. Back to top but not the springboard game many were hoping for. 

How quickly do I get to move on with my day here or do Chelsea actually make it a game?

Morata finally scored a goal that doesn't incorrectly get overruled by VAR and he motioned the ref VAR headset movement for his celebration.

Say what you will about him, but he's been great so far this season.

I also picked up front row tickets to the Orlando City season opener next weekend and I am super stoked for it! Hopefully they start Nani and that new Ecuadorian player they signed.

Not enough being said about Caballero getting shown up by Kepa as well. What an unreal display. I rarely get too schadenfreudy over the opposition GK in a penalty shootout, but that douchebag's reindeer-up medal was richly deserved.

• Like 1

A weekend of records, only yesterday Roy Hodgson became the oldest manager to ever manage a Premier League team and now Kepa has become the youngest.

United/Liverpool was pish but a draw will do after 17 injuries, a midfield of McTominay and Pereira, Rashford on one foot and Lukaku looking more blown up than the Ultimate Warrior doing a run in.

• Haha 2

Guest The Magnificent 7

I just caught the highlights of that Cup final. How can you be such an ass that you would make a spectacle of yourself like that on a stage as big as that. It beggars belief. 

Who is Chelsea’s captain?  He should have dragged that clown off the pitch by his ear.    Chocolate wrists on that saveable penalty made it even worse (well, laughable since it’s Chelsea). 

I am embarrassed to be a fan of Spanish football. I would be even more embarrassed to be a fan of Real Madrid. Which thankfully I'm not and will never be. They are doing so poorly this season they relied on VAR to beat Levante with 2 penalties, one which came from a non existent foul.