DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2019

Dolfan in NYC

HOW?

The goalkeeper is way out of place, but that's still an unbelievable strike.

Extra time game winner.

One more.

And to think we are still in the opening stages.

Edit: One from the Copa Sudamericana which is the equivalent to the Europa League:

Extra time game winner on a soaking wet pitch.

I'm in  total agreement with De la Red, but when you do not receive the same opportunities as your colleagues, thing change... I will keep working hard, fighting and waiting for them! Hala madrid !! ?

Anyone looking for a quality young attacking midfielder?

VAR is a myth. Atleti was robbed today against Madrid. Clear robbery. One of the most embarrising games I've ever witnessed as a football fan. RFEF is extremely corrupt.

Hey, guys, remember when Jose Mourinho wanted to get rid of Anthony Martial and replace him with a 30 year old Willian or Perisic? Remember when he spent the whole summer trying to get Fellaini to sign a new contract so he could lump it up to him with 5 minutes to go as Manchester United fucking football club essentially became Wimbledon? Remember the dark cloud that enveloped the whole fucking club. Good times, weren't they?

From where they were when he took over, if Man United finish in the top 4 this season I honestly don't know how you don't give Ole the job. I understand the reservations about him but, man, he couldn't possibly be any worse than there's been the last few years.

I mean, I know a lot of the goodwill comes from him being one of the most popular players in United's history. Ole scored the winner late on in the FA Cup against Liverpool in a match I was at. I was 14 years old when he scored the winner in the European Cup final and, up until that moment, it was the greatest day of my life. If he took the United job and got relegated to non-league football, I'd still love him.

• Like 3

Not sure what's better: the Chelsea fans bemoaning how bad their team was, or the Scousers convinced that Chelsea threw the match. Both set of tears are delicious in their own way.