DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2019

Dolfan in NYC

More Liberttadores craziness. 5-5 on agg. goals with an away goal advantage Defensor Sporting from Uruguay put the game away at the 90th minute goal eliminating Bolívar from Bolivia.

NBCSN is actually showing the Sky Sports News feed with all the deadline day razzmatazz. This gives me great hope that we will one day get "Gillette Soccer Saturday" in some shape or form Stateside. Unbelievable Jeff!

This is random but I hope FIFA and UEFA make a great move and give Cardiff City special dispensation to make an incoming transfer past the window for obvious reasons.

51 minutes ago, Pete said:

NBCSN is actually showing the Sky Sports News feed with all the deadline day razzmatazz. This gives me great hope that we will one day get "Gillette Soccer Saturday" in some shape or form Stateside. Unbelievable Jeff!

I am happy NBC Gold shows all the Premier League TV stuff so that we get the Friday panel show with Kelly Cates, Ian Wright and usually one of the usual Euro experts (Honigstein, Laurens, Delaney, ...). 

2 hours ago, Pete said:

It's not what it used to be. The days of Redknapp car window interviews and ear dildo assaults are behind us.

• Sad 1