DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2019

Dolfan in NYC

Pipita at Chelsea confirms Morata is returning to Atleti and Kalinić and Gelson will be going on loan to Monaco.

Pipita was a beast under Sarri at Napoli and if there's a crew of trainers who can turn Morata's mentality around it's Simeone, el Mono Burgos and Nelson Vivas. 

Guest The Magnificent 7

Bunch of rumors flying around of a bust up with Kamberi (chair being thrown or something) and some harsh words towards the owner led to the suspension.

What's going on with Bradford?  Still plenty of time, but not good if they go down.

16 minutes ago, The Magnificent 7 said:

Bunch of rumors flying around of a bust up with Kamberi (chair being thrown or something) and some harsh words towards the owner led to the suspension.

What's going on with Bradford?  Still plenty of time, but not good if they go down.

I thought of you when the news broke about Neil Lennon knowing you support Celtic. Nice seeing you again.

As for Bradford City, Edin Rahic former chairman/CEO undoing the hard work restoration job by Phil Parkinson, Mark Lawn and Stuart McCall. Never should've sacked Stuart. Took a while to get a new manager because of the trouble caused by the regime. Recently got rid of Rahic with the co-owner Stefan Rupp staying on. Sucks to see what's happening after the aforementioned job those mentioned did bringing good times back to the Bantams.

Guest The Magnificent 7

Shame he meddled too much from those articles. 

The Telegraph and Argus is an awesome name for a paper, though.  Our first dog we named Argus.  Best beagle ever, miss that dog. 

Fifth-round FA Cup draw in full:

Bristol City vs Shrewsbury Town or Wolverhampton Wanderers

AFC Wimbledon vs Millwall

Doncaster Rovers vs Crystal Palace

Middlesbrough or Newport County vs Manchester City

Chelsea vs Manchester United

Swansea vs Barnet or Brentford

Portsmouth or Queens Park Rangers vs Watford

Brighton & Hove Albion or West Bromwich Albion vs Derby County

What I was saying a few pages ago, about teams that start with an L. There's six of them in the top five English divisions. Five are leading their divisions, Liverpool, Leeds, Luton, Lincoln and Leyton Orient in the conference. Making Leicester the underachievers... somehow.

Denis Suárez is signing a new deal with Barcelona and will go on loan to Arsenal until the end of the season. Good for all sides involved. Denis is extremely talented, but Barcelona is currently stacked, so it's going to be tough for him to get any playing time outside of possibly some Copa del Rey matches.

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

DAZN has secured the rights to the Premier League for the next three seasons in Canada. I guess they'll have my money. 

I was going to suggest you add the country disclaimer, lest some folks get confused. 

1 hour ago, Death From Above said:

Grooooooooooooooooooooooooss

I mean they carry the Premier League, UCL, Europa, Bellator, NFL and boxing. The quality is fantastic too. As far as bullshit streaming services go, I will actually use this one. 

I mean, that's great if you live in one of the 8 cities in Canada with good internet, streaming services are still a massive fucking pain if you live anywhere else because the CRTC still thinks monthly bandwidth caps have a scientific basis for existing (and it's not going to get any better now that a fucking Bell lobbyist is heading the thing).

I have bullshit on twitch I have to prioritize for my own interests, so anything that makes my TV sports package worse can kiss my ass.

• Like 2