DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - WINTER 2019

Dolfan in NYC

Agreed to join Roma and hours later took an offer from Barça over it. Barely got any minutes at Barça and then lamented picking Barça over Roma. Now Barça is about to bank big on him and send him off to China.

Hate to be that guy and I know most players would take a last minute offer from a giant like Barça over a move to Roma, but that's what he gets for being sneaky. ?‍♂️

17 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Didn’t he leave his mother at the Rome airport waiting?

Yeah, that's what was being reported.

This is such a great game. I wonder what it would have looked like if Liverpool came out with the 4231 rather than last year's set up from the get go. City are picking on, rightfully, Lovren, who's having a rough game. 

Edit: Lovren... Oh man

6 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Tim Bez is headed to the Crew to be their new President 

I'd like to punch Ali Curtis right in his stupid face for what he did to Mike Petkie. He can go shove his 300 page plan and his ripped pants straight up his ass.

Can't believe Morata has turned that bad. He was a great player at Juve and at his brief return at Madrid.

There was recent rumors linking him with Sevilla and Sarri wanting Chelsea to go all in for Diego Costa or Gonzalo Higuaín.

I... kind of agree with Ribery, though obviously not with his tantrum. What the fuck is the point of earning obscene amounts of money for playing a children's game if you can't have laughably expensive experiences out of it? The only offensive part is that he wasted the money on a meme chef and not an actual Michelin star restaurant (where you're still gonna pay 50 trillion yen just to sit down). It must be exhausting for people in the public eye to have to deal with this stupid backlash over every thing they do that's ever been photographed.

Having said that, "fuck your mothers, your grandmothers, and your family tree" is very much Iron Sheik approved.

• Like 1