DVDVR Message Board

Raw Spoilers for 12/24/18

victor

It just happened,

Elias defeated Bobby Lashley in the Miracle on 34th Street Fight. The match saw Elias back-drop Lashley onto some Legos. He also shattered a violin over Lashley’s back. Lio Rush received an Egg Nog bath after the match

-Bobby Roode and Chad Gable defeated The Revival to retain the RAW Tag Team Championships.

-Finn Balor defeated Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler in the triple threat match. After the match, McIntyre attempted to attack Ziggler. Ziggler was able to get the best of it, hitting him with the ‘Zig Zag’.

-A 6-Woman tag team match took place: Alicia Fox, Dana Brooke, and Mickie James vs Sasha Banks, Ember Moon, and Bayley. Sasha, Bayley, and Ember picked up the win. After the match, they were attacked by the Riott Squad.

-Paul Heyman cut an in-ring promo. He sings a little bit and is interrupted by Braun Strowman. Strowman tells Heyman that he is going to win the Universal Title at the Royal Rumble and puts a Santa hat on Heyman.

-Ronda Rousey defeated Natalya to retain the RAW Women’s Championship.

-Heath Slater vs Jinder Mahal ended in a no contest. This came after the Singh Brothers and Santa Claus got involved. Santa was revealed to be  Rhyno.

-Seth Rollins defeated Baron Corbin in the main event.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, victor said:

Bobby Roode and Chad Gable defeated The Revival to retain the RAW Tag Team Championships.

Per Meltzer - apparently the non-legal member of Revival was pinned so the program will continue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

He should’ve just fuckin won. They don’t have to keep protecting Jinder. It’s not worth it anymore. Hell they could just pretend he was ever champion, and I, plus every other fan would except it.

Woah, little hot about the guy who does jobs to R Truth there sport.

Time for Jinder to get another gimmick makeover. How about the Modern Day Marijuana, Tinder Mahal? He advocates for medical use of cannabinoids and tries to have sex with women he doesn't know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/18/2018 at 12:56 PM, LoneWolf&Subs said:

He should’ve just fuckin won. They don’t have to keep protecting Jinder. It’s not worth it anymore. Hell they could just pretend he was ever champion, and I, plus every other fan would except it.

Worst. WWE Champion. Ever.

• Like 1

Vince just said in the “women’s division”. My fear is that they will create a set for each brand & we will be left with endless IIconics v DeVille/Rose matches...

Unless they sign and call up a heap more women to the main roster it’s going to have to be a single set which will be interesting management given every other championship is brand exclusive.

I wish Ronda vs. Nattie had been saved for a more meaningful Raw, but I really liked this match. I loved Ronda's hesitation about putting her friend in the armbar, only for Nattie to counter with the sharpshooter.

Finn getting the victory is always nice. 

Corbin really should have been the one to eat a gore from Rhyno Claus, but Jinder is a fine consolation. 

30 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Has anyone made John Cena aware he's going to be on Raw and SmackDown?

At this point, Cena's probably begging his agent to get him another movie in China ASAP.

I think it was just senile, old man rambling. What ended up on the cutting room floor was Vince muttering "Roman, Roman, Roman" repeatedly.

I skipped out on Santa Vince and missed the Women's Tag Titles announcement as a result. I'm hoping its one set of belts defended in all of the brands.

The only matches I paid attention were the title matches and the six woman tag.

Roode/Gable vs. Revival was good and I'm glad the feud is extending. Hopefully Revival become champs before January ends.

The six woman tag was nice while it lasted though it felt like Mickie was off a few times. 

Ronda/Nattie was good. I liked Ronda's being hesitant throughout while Nattie had no issues going back and forth between cocky and frustrated. It was a nice story with Ronda having never really fought a friend before while Nattie was used to it and wanted to win.