DVDVR Message Board

SDL is The Dangers of Methane Gas - 12/4/2018

Dolfan in NYC

That Daniel Bryan segment on Miz TV was great. He reminded me a lot of Foley after his turn in ECW in how he is justifying it via the fan’s reactions towards him. 

The intellectual “great minds” material rules. I also  love the callback to his character when he has his first big title run on Smackdown as a whiny Green Party member. Only, this time, his anger and smugness comes with authority.

Daniel Bryan might be on to something yet again. The Yes movement captured the Occupy movement from a few years ago. Right now, Paris is burning because people who need to drive to make an (at best) middle class wage are facing increased gas taxes that the wealthy city people will not have to pay. Daniel Bryan being the epitome of the coastal elite is on the table. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Eivion said:

I feel like Bryan and Nakamura should form a friendship over their enjoyment of hitting people (or maybe just AJ) in the balls.

If this was Chikara in King of Trios it would be Bryan/Nakamura/Sweet Saraya as a team and they would be the Nutcrackers. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Hail Sabin said:

If this was Chikara in King of Trios it would be Bryan/Nakamura/Sweet Saraya as a team and they would be the Nutcrackers. 

Just in time for a December Pay-Per-View, too.

• Like 1