DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2018 - WEEK FOURTEEN

RIPPA

22 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

Yup, both Sanchez and Josh Johnson are better than Kaep.  God I hope the DC callers roast everyone tomorrow morning.

The only conceivable excuse for not signing Kaep is rust,  and the Skins signed two guys that are rustier than he would be :)

I am sure - SURE - New York media folks will bitch about this but that was nice

Josh Johnson scored a TD for the Skins (40-6 BTW) and a few of the Giants players came over and congratulated him (Johnson was on the Giants last year)

1 hour ago, Kuetsar said:

The only conceivable excuse for not signing Kaep is rust,  and the Skins signed two guys that are rustier than he would be :)

And that he has a lawsuit and that he wasn't that shit hot post shoulder surgery and having him around is more a distraction to the team with the media being around 24/7 .  

• Like 1

On the one hand, I always am rooting for the Bills to win, on the other hand, at least they lost so they didn't fuck up the draft position anymore.  Josh Allen is at least showing some potential, even if he has a long way to go.. . .

2 hours ago, Kuetsar said:

I think it's cute that you think Kaep would actually sign a contract. Anything he'd actually get offered, he'll turn down because he stands to (possibly) make more money from his lawsuit. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tabe said:

I think it's cute that you think Kaep would actually sign a contract. Anything he'd actually get offered, he'll turn down because he stands to (possibly) make more money from his lawsuit. 

I think that you are right, its just with all the talk about people not signing him, about the only semi-defensible stance a franchise could have is that he would be rusty, not the playbook is too complicated shit. WIth God knows how much $$$ to be gained from the lawsuit, he'd be insane to sign now.  I would think the NFL would have a team offer him a deal just to call the bluff. . .  .