DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2018 - WEEK FOURTEEN

RIPPA

So here's another angle of the Miracle in Miami.    You'll note, for the record, Rob Gronkowski has zero idea how to play Safety:

Also, Spence and Carroo in the stands celebrating, and the little kid at the end.  lol

• Like 1

Man... I'm looking at the scenario needed for the Giants to get into the playoffs and it's not that crazy. In terms of who needs to lose, it's totally possible. The hardest part would be them winning out the season, but considering what they've done the last two weeks - it's not as ridiculous a thought as it was 3 weeks ago.

At first, the Giants must win their remaining three games, against the Titans, at Indianapolis and in the home regular-season finale against the Cowboys. They also need loads and loads of help. Here is their “best” path to the playoffs:

— The Giants win their last three games to get to 8-8.

— The Seahawks beat the Vikings on Monday night.

— The Panthers lose two of their last three games (Saints, Falcons, Saints).

— The Eagles lose two of their last three games (Rams, Texans, Redskins).

— The Vikings lose two of their last three games (Dolphins, Lions, Bears).

— The Packers lose one of their last three games (Bears, Jets, Lions).

via https://nypost.com/2018/12/10/what-needs-to-happen-for-giants-to-sneak-into-nfl-playoffs/

As a Bears fan, I have to ask. What all needs to happen before GB is offically out of playoff contention? I assume that the Chicago win last night undid whatever hope that their beating Atlanta did. The best they can get is 8-7-1, and the worst Chicago can get is 9-7, so the division is out of their reach.

1 hour ago, FluffSnackwell said:

You know your grits are fucked when the Seahawks break out the Mountain Dews.

90kerwinbell.png

Maaaaan, I loved both of those helmets.

• Like 1