DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2018 - WEEK FOURTEEN

RIPPA

Sources: Colin Kaepernick would play for Redskins if they offered a job

If the Washington Redskins are willing to pick up the phone and call Colin Kaepernick, two sources close to the former NFL quarterback said he is ready and willing to play for the franchise.

The sources told Yahoo Sports on Sunday that Kaepernick remains willing to play for any NFL team that wants to offer him a job. Both stressed that “any NFL team” includes the Redskins, in spite of longstanding criticism over the team’s logo and name, as well as team owner Dan Snyder having been one of the most critical owners on the issue of players kneeling during the national anthem.

Asked if Kaepernick would be willing to play for the Redskins as early as next week, one source replied, “He’s a professional Super Bowl-caliber quarterback and in the best shape of his life and he would play if given the opportunity on any NFL team.”

• Like 2

Well when your kicker has an awful year, it doesn't really matter too much.  

Said it a million times before, nobody plays to the level of their competition than the Steelers.   I would like to think that Tomlin DIDN'T keep Ben out of the game because they were in a 4 point lead.  But I wouldn't be fucking surprised 

On 12/6/2018 at 10:37 AM, RIPPA said:

TANKATHON TOP 11 

(as per usual SOS in parenthesis)

1) San Francisco: 2-10 (.526)

2) Oakland 2-10: (.568)

3) New York Jets: 3-9 (.503)

4) Arizona: 3-9 (.521)

5) Detroit: 4-8 (.500)

6) Atlanta: 4-8 (.503)

7) New York Giants: 4-8 (.510)

8.) Buffalo: 4-8 (.521)

9) Jacksonville: 4-8 (.544)

10) Green Bay: 4-7-1 (.479)

11) Cleveland: 4-7-1 (.536)

7 of these teams won their game this week.

The Bengals were the only team that lost to a non Top 11 team

11 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Well when your kicker has an awful year, it doesn't really matter too much.  

Said it a million times before, nobody plays to the level of their competition than the Steelers.   I would like to think that Tomlin DIDN'T keep Ben out of the game because they were in a 4 point lead.  But I wouldn't be fucking surprised 

They need to clean house on the entire coaching staff, when you have scumbag Tom Bradley coaching the secondary solely due to who his brother is you’re going to get results like today. 

19 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I've watched this a hundred times in the last day.   It just keeps getting better every time I see it.  

It's like it's a birthday present, though it's not my birthday. 

OH WAIT, IT IS!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1