DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Bane Ambrose - 12/3/2018

Dolfan in NYC

The generosity of Dean to get 6 indie guys paychecks on a throwaway Raw shows what a great person he is. It's that asshole Seth who's now going to make them use it on medical bills. Plus, if you don't love his fucking awesome jacket, you are banned.  

#TeamDean

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Vince finally got around to seeing The Dark Knight Rises on TNT.    Charlotte will play the part of Carol Danvers in 2025. 

Please, you know Vince would never watch anything on TNT.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Vince finally got around to seeing The Dark Knight Rises on TNT.    Charlotte will play the part of Carol Danvers in 2025. 

Oh fuck that.  You think Vince would watch ANYTHING on a Ted Turner network?

EDIT:  Well, that was weird.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I stood by and did nothing when Baron Corbin wrestles Finn ten years in a row. I didn’t say anything when they made Bayley a kissless virgin who was too lame to hit her arch rival with a kendo stick.

But tonight they jobbed Drew McIntyre to Dolph Ziggler and they’ve finally gone too far. It needs to be said.

RAW is not a good show.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

I don't know what the point is of Corey Graves badgering Renee about Ambrose. We know Corey can't be touched, so why even bother when he can't get any comeuppance? Hopefully, I'm wrong and Graves takes some nut shots from Renee and Dean.

You know, I wouldn't mind Renee and Dean kind of having a Mickey and Mallory gimmick.

• Like 5

I dug the stuff with the women tonight. The attack on Ronda and Nattie was more what we should have gotten lats week, but it was still nice to see. The tag match and Ember getting the main event was neat. Hopefully Bayley and Sasha bringing up the non-existent women's tag titles is a hint of things to come next year.

I like Finn helping out Ziggler and Elias though its what we should have gotten last week.

If this week's 205Live doesn't see Revival coming out to help TJP & Kanelis murder Lucha House Party then I have no idea what the point of any of this is.

Dug the Drake/Roode match/segment.

I assume Rhyno/Slater stuff leads to Slater counting to 1-2-3 on Corbin at TLC.

I enjoyed Bane Ambrose. I like seeing Rollins get beat up again more.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Eivion said:

I dug the stuff with the women tonight. The attack on Ronda and Nattie was more what we should have gotten lats week, but it was still nice to see it one. The tag match and Ember getting the main event was neat. Hopefully Bayley and Sasha bringing up the non-existent women's tag titles is a hint of things to come next year.

I can totally see creative forgetting that they haven't officially announced Tag titles yet. I honestly think the reason they switched the blue belt to Bryan and off Styles was that they had already run Styles v Lesnar and forgot about. Up until some Social Media Manager posted last year's Survivor Series match.