DVDVR Message Board

[TV] DECEMBER 2018 TV DISCUSSION

Curt McGirt

5 hours ago, Zimbra said:

My friend is writing for that so I'm glad to see people talking about it.

Adam Pally should be in way more things.

Agreed, Adam Pally is great.  He was fantastic as part of Happy Endings, which needed a few more seasons it was so good.  I liked him in that weird time traveling show on Fox last year or the year before.  Not a great show, but it had it's moments and Pally was hilarious.

• Like 1

After seeing it recommended on Netflix forever I finally watched a season of F is for Family. This reminds me of Bojack Horseman crossed with The Wonder Years.

This weekend I've also been in need of something to watch at work as the holidays have left things dead so I decided to give The 100 a try. It's managed to hold my interest so far, though I noticed there are six seasons of this and something tells me that it's going to be one of those shows that dips in quality due to it being stretched out past it's logical expiration date. It also does the same thing Arrow does (the flashback episodes anyways)  in that it's clearly filmed in the PNW (most likely Vancouver) but is supposed to be set in a different part of the country/world that has completely different geography and vegetation. 

• Like 1

• RIPPA unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Not to drag the Wire talk any more but one of my favorite things about the last season (big spoiler)

Spoiler

is Sydnor taking McNulty's place as the rogue in the final crawl, sneaking over to the judge's office just like Jimmy did in the first episode of the first season to get him all fired up. In a somewhat disappointing finale, that was a surprise that was very nice. 

• RIPPA locked this topic