DVDVR Message Board

2018-19 NCAAF: GOIN' BOWLING!

Dolfan in NYC

46 minutes ago, Pete said:

Auburn is absolutely murderlating Purdue in the Music City Bowl. 56-7 at halftime.

A better man than me wouldn't joke about the fact that Purdue had a kid in a wheelchair be their honorary captain for this game, and that he would probably be doing better against Auburn than these Boilermakers.

Yup.  A better man wouldn't.  

• Haha 1

The 56 points set a record for most points in any half of a bowl game

They still could tie/break the record for most points in a game. Record is 70. They have 63 midway through the 4th

25 minutes ago, EVA said:

In fairness, they were playing without their 2 best defensive players today.  I don't know if they would've made 20 points worth of difference, but it's something.

That had zero impact. 

Michigan soundly outcoached and outschemed - again. So woefully unprepared. Just totally embarrassing. Down 17 - run up the middle. 2 minute drill - play for a 52yd FG attempt by a freshman. Make sure your quarterback constantly throws large and short, too. 

I would probably fire the entire staff or entire staff minus Harbaugh. 

Dammit. It's turning into the same thing every year. Shouldn't there be MORE competition now?  How is it the same shit every year now but in the 90s you had Michigan,  Florida,  Florida St.,  Nebraska,  Colorado,  Washington,  Miami, Penn St.,   Notre Dame,  Alabama etc..   

Last what 5 years now it's been damn near Alabama vs. Clemson with one other capable team sprinkled in