DVDVR Message Board

2018-19 NCAAF: GOIN' BOWLING!

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, EVA said:

HOW can people be fatigued with this matchup?  Every single one of the title games have been thrilling.

There's a real regional issue here. Every national title game for four years has been two teams in the South east. It gets tiring.

• Like 1

Go for the onside kick at the half, Dabo. FINISH HIM. 

Also, Lawrence has been high or off the mark on several throws tonight that he'd normally turn into a can of corn. This might be as close to 'rattled' as he gets. Which should terrify every team that has to defend him (Justyn Ross is also a freshman, and Etienne is a sophomore).

right part of the country to have a long haired quarterback wearing #16.

(I know it's the wrong stadium, shut up and let me craft myself a rooting interest.  That play going for 74 yards and a TD brought back some happy old feels, starting to dig this Clemson team)

• Like 1

Now, Alabama has run the ball really really well (and they looked like they could run themselves back into the game before that horrid Fake FG), but now they're in a time/score scenario where they can't really afford to rely on the run.

(Clemson returning the missed XP favor helps a little but not much)

I haven't had cable for years; missed the first loss due to a very sick cat (he pulled through, and he hates you all). Missed Watson's win after getting rid of my cable box. Watching this at a bar. 

A bigger man would go home with a 4 touchdown lead. 

But I am not that man. Go. Tigers. 

• Like 1