DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2018 GIFS THREAD

Guest Edwin

WCW went out of business and the WWF didn't want him. So... I guess he didn't want to work indies, Japan weren't interested, and he wasn't friends with Jeff Jarrett.

Image result for omega press conference

The legend of Jericho: thrower of tables added another chapter tonight. However, Twitter surprisingly doesn't have any gifs yet. That's like the one good thing it's for.

While posting NJPW press conference gifs, I must do this one up too. Ishii's fashion sense, as always, is tremendous. The smug sense of self-satisfaction at the end fills my heart with such joy.

Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
2 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

See that fucking sucks. The SNES version of Super WrestleMania didn’t have Warrior in it.

There being different SNES and Genesis versions of Super WrestleMania and Royal Rumble was confusing as heck, I imagine. The SNES Super WrestleMania didn't have special moves, but it did have Typhoon! Oh boy...?

1 minute ago, Stefanie the Human said:

There being different SNES and Genesis versions of Super WrestleMania and Royal Rumble was confusing as heck, I imagine. The SNES Super WrestleMania didn't have special moves, but it did have Typhoon! Oh boy...?

Genesis must have been the lead platform if I had to guess. But I remember the Genesis version looked like shit compared to the SNES. 

LJN... What a piece of shit. I can’t believe one of the roms I hacked into my SNES Classic was Royal Rumble. That shit doesn’t deserve to be alongside Chase HQ.

I would honestly pray to God* that the local video rental store would have Royal Rumble on Fridays as a kid I loved it that much. I don't know why but I did. 

*I am not and never have been religious but I thought I should hedge my bets. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oyaji said:

I would honestly pray to God* that the local video rental store would have Royal Rumble on Fridays as a kid I loved it that much. I don't know why but I did. 

*I am not and never have been religious but I thought I should hedge my bets. 

I do remember sometimes having a hankering for Royal Rumble that I’d go down that I’d get disappointed it wasn’t there. When that was the case my backup was baseball games. ...And boy, the SNES sure had a lot of Baseball games to play. 

Edit: Wait no, fuck that! Saturday Night Slam Masters was the game I had a real hard on for. I remember when my Blockbuster got that at around the time the SNES was after it’s point of relevance, but somehow still had one and a half isles devoted to it. It’s pretty crazy to think how long SNES, and Genesis(Although that only had half a shelf) were able to hang on there.

19 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Image result for omega press conference

The legend of Jericho: thrower of tables added another chapter tonight. However, Twitter surprisingly doesn't have any gifs yet. That's like the one good thing it's for.

While posting NJPW press conference gifs, I must do this one up too. Ishii's fashion sense, as always, is tremendous. The smug sense of self-satisfaction at the end fills my heart with such joy.

Related image

Sorry I am too distracted by the cartoon character that is the champion of the organization.

• Haha 5