Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board
Edwin

DECEMBER 2018 GIFS THREAD

Recommended Posts

Watching that clip just reminds me how gutted PWG has been by the talent hoarding. Look at that god damn lineup.

Also, that vid cuts out my favourite part: Chuck's nonchalant not-quite-kancho. Everybody else made a big deal of it so he took a hard left.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Watching that clip just reminds me how gutted PWG has been by the talent hoarding. Look at that god damn lineup.

Also, that vid cuts out my favourite part: Chuck's nonchalant not-quite-kancho. Everybody else made a big deal of it so he took a hard left.

Yeah, after asking "what the fuck?," my next thought was..."wow, a lot of those guys are under WWE contract."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that Aleister was there as Tommy End but it still looks so weird seeing him take part in this.  Same for a lot of them really.  But damn if that didn't give me a good laugh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, tha'ts a big leg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"He was born in the darkness, molded by it, he developed a fear of it and sleeps with 14 Minnie Mouse Night Lights" - Renee calling all of RAW next week in a gas mask.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 7:34 AM, D.Z said:

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BabyishForkedDorado-size_restricted.gif

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Valentine sell is actually pretty great. If you were to hit someone in the perfect spot on the spine, it would probably send a jolt all the way to the top of your head.

Edit: Okay, watching it again, it is weird how he just dips down, but I still love the head sell.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's actually fairly accurate. Having fallen on my tailbone more than once, you would get that jolt to your head. It sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valentine's selling of the atomic drop was always great. Rude sold it great as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's almost like selling a kick to the balls where you have that moment of 'oh hell, I got kicked in the... OOOOOOOooooo god."

tenor.gif?itemid=10040954

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been kicked there, no, not by women and not for any good reason. It's exactly like that. Asshole fellow student for no good reason when I was 8. Same guy is responsible for chipping one of my teeth and once stabbed me in the leg with a pencil in the middle of a Catechism class(I'm not Catholic). Teacher didn't notice or care. At least he legally has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life, so I don't have to get my revenge on him in any way.

*pushes piece of pencil around inside thigh*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12-25-2017+10-49-30+PM.gif

Never knew Ryuma Go worked Stampede. He was a really good junior heavyweight. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ryan said:

At least he legally has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life, so I don't have to get my revenge on him in any way.

I initially read that as "I don't have to regret my revenge on him," and thought, "Daaaaaaaammmmnnnn... "

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew I had seen a longer version of the bleacher gif and I finally found it

good for the “aww crap now I have to put this down moment”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been looking for a gif of this move for years. Success!

AnotherPepperyGourami-size_restricted.gi

Albert had an insane moveset back then. This, the TKO and the Baldo Bomb could all have been super murder death kill finishers. Sadly he only ever won on Heat. This move got dropped when Taker started using the Last Ride. 

And no, I am not totally obsessed with Albert. Much. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Library Dude said:

I've been looking for a gif of this move for years. Success!

AnotherPepperyGourami-size_restricted.gi

Albert had an insane moveset back then. This, the TKO and the Baldo Bomb could all have been super murder death kill finishers. Sadly he only ever won on Heat. This move got dropped when Taker started using the Last Ride. 

And no, I am not totally obsessed with Albert. Much. 

I always thought Albert was a good worker, who would have been a star if he started in the business any time but the time he started.  If you were to switch Albert with King Kong Bundy in Bobby Heenan's family, with the piercings and all, is there a scarier person on the planet in 1986?  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

I initially read that as "I don't have to regret my revenge on him," and thought, "Daaaaaaaammmmnnnn... "

In a way that is my revenge on him, but it required him to only be himself. (It was for statutory rape, by the way, not sexual assault.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...