DVDVR Message Board

[NXT] DECEMBER 2018 NXT/NXT UK DISCUSSION

nofuture

That Sami match was insane especially since Sami had been back wrestling for like a little over a month at that point.

Ciampa wrestled Dream last night in a pretty good match and got to give the we are NXT speech at the end of the night.

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

In what is becoming the new norm for NXT - which ever War Raider they are claiming is hurt... that is an angle

I'm guessing this is their way of extending UE's tag title run?

It happened at Friday's Green Bay show

Kairi Sane and Candice LeRae defeated Shayna Baszler and Jessamyn Duke via DQ. This was originally a six-woman tag match with Dakota Kai and Marina Shafir, but Kai tweaked her knee or her elbow (people in the crowd were confused) after trying to elbow Duke off the apron. It didn’t look bad from my perspective, but she immediately screamed in pain and dropped to the mat. Drake Wuertz instantly threw up the X and restarted the match as a two-on-two sans Shafir. Shafir and Duke broke up a pin after an In-Sane Elbow for the DQ.

Punishment Martinez is not that great... Not to be that guy, but he looks like a 1997 nu metal head and his in ring work leaves a lot to desire.

Main event tonight is Heavy Machinery and 1 2 vs. TUE.

Not to be that guy but why would Dakota want to try spreading cheer to Shayna considering the feud they're in (before Dakota's injury)?  Other than that the series of videos, especially the last one, are absolutely adorable.

21 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Not to be that guy but why would Dakota want to try spreading cheer to Shayna considering the feud they're in (before Dakota's injury)?  Other than that the series of videos, especially the last one, are absolutely adorable.

These were done last year

1 minute ago, nofuture said:

Word around the rumor mill is that The Mighty's Nick Miller has been released, but Shane Thorn will be sticking around as a singles wrestler. 

One reminded me of Shawn Michaels or Jeff Hardy. One reminded me of John Walters or Lance Storm.

• Like 1

Pro Wrestling Sheet says they have confirmed Miller has been released

What they haven't confirmed but say they are being told happened is he requested his release to return to Australia due to personal reasons