DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

12 hours ago, Sky Blue Sam said:

The thing that baffles me with Rebel is that she started wrestling in her mid-30s as part of her role with Knux's TNA stable. When that ended, I assumed she'd stop wrestling, but instead she decided to work indies and do a Stardom tour. If nothing else, it's hard not to appreciate the effort.

I actually thought she was fine during her Stardom tour, just unremarkable. It is impressive how she is sticking too it. Its a shame she didn't start earlier in life.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Nina Samuels. But I almost put Hana Kimura cause that seems to always be the answer when I don't recognize a lady.

Pretty sure that is Nicole Mathews. You can also see the back Vanessa Kraven's head in the background. I assume its from the MYC.

On 12/21/2018 at 12:20 AM, CreativeControl said:

Don-oh Fry-oo?

Which reminds me of my favourite Japanese commentary ever. Think it was Kobashi v Akiyama for the GHC, both men in peril on the top turnbuckle, struggling away before one of them hit the highspot and I swear the announcer said: "Audi... audi... AUDI! SAUSAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!"

Mine was from the early 00s when AJ and NJ were working together. Mutoh had won the triple crown and held tag titles with Taiyo Kea and was defending them on a NJPW show. At one point during the entrance while wearing the belts, a commentator just yells out "MIGHTY MIGHTY MUTOH KEIJI!"