DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

5 hours ago, D.Z said:

44738836_2158405384422821_72490175107262

Pretty sure Terry Taylor was doing commentary on Worldwide or another syndicated show and talked about if Missy would marry either of the NB she could be Missy Knobbs which would be bad but better than Missy Sags. Way to stay classy Rooster.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

He coaches Conor McGregor 

And Gunnar Nelson, who's a top level guy. The rest of the SBG camp mostly falls into the 'might be good but too soon to say' or 'not quite good enough for the UFC level but has the business connections to get there anyway' camps.

Conor McGregor is a top level fighter,  but he's not the best at his weight, and probably not the second best either. Also, he's won four recognised championships in MMA (Cage Warriors Featherweight, Cage Warriors Lightweight, UFC Featherweight, UFC Lightweight) and has this many successful title defences in his career: Zero title defences.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D.Z said:

1545541878608.jpg

This is my favorite of the current Hana looks.

1 hour ago, Phil4126 said:

good looking out, sir. to the youtube machine!

That is one of the outfits she currently wears in Stardom. If you catch anything for Stardom I actually suggest before she put on colorful fuzzy boots. The stuff she does now is sort of still in the testing phase.

10 minutes ago, Eivion said:

This is my favorite of the current Hana looks.

That is one of the outfits she currently wears in Stardom. If you catch anything for Stardom I actually suggest before she put on colorful fuzzy boots. The stuff she does now is sort of still in the testing phase.

Yes, that's a very good look.

18 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

I remember them wrestling Harlem Heat a million times from 94-96 and never having more than a 2 star match with them. They weren't complete shit but they weren't great by any stretch. 

When did "not great" equal bad? I don't do star ratings, but a lot of the matches I saw recently were fine.