DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2018 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

On 12/16/2018 at 11:52 AM, The Natural said:

Becky Lynch is pretty.

Yes, but to quote an unnamed poster: WHAT DOES BEING PRETTY HAVE TO DO WITH HER WRESTLING ABILITY?

?

Anyway...

Can you smell what the...

1997 205 Live...

24 minutes ago, Edwin said:

Yes, but to quote an unnamed poster: WHAT DOES BEING PRETTY HAVE TO DO WITH HER WRESTLING ABILITY?
?

It's called context, motherfucker.  You were judging someone else's wrestling ability based on their looks, Paul is judging Becky's looks ON HER LOOKS.

I'm a thirsty ass bitch, but separation of a person's *professional value* from wanting to fuck them is something y'all need to learn.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Can we have both?

Of course! Just don't cross the streams!

I want to reiterate that appreciation of the human body is 100% acceptable,and Paul did nothing wrong.  Don't make me start leering at guys publicly in Discussion threads to teach you a lesson, Eddie.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

This is me giving D.Z. the benefit of the doubt and nicely explaining that "Trap" is a transphobic slur.

I'd like to think I'm "woke" and all, but even I hadn't heard that. (I mean, I get it, but still hadn't ever heard it used in that context.)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Betsy Zeidler said:

It's called context, motherfucker.  You were judging someone else's wrestling ability based on their looks, Paul is judging Becky's looks ON HER LOOKS.

I'm a thirsty ass bitch, but separation of a person's *professional value* from wanting to fuck them is something y'all need to learn.

Wrestling is filled with people who were only hired because of their looks. From the Ultimate Warrior to Chyna to Silo Sam to Sable. All of their professional value came from their looks. Though for long term success, one will need to become at least competent or disappear like Silo Sam. But looks get a lot of people started in various forms of entertainment.