DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

• RIPPA featured and pinned this topic

Somebody HAS to put the Briscoes' commercial for wildbillwholesale.com that just played during ROH up on Youtube. "Everything you need for going out in the woods, or even surviving a zombie apocalypse!"

EDIT: Mandy Leon did one too just now. They also sell prospecting gear and -- get this -- renaissance wear hahahahaha

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Somebody HAS to put the Briscoes' commercial for wildbillwholesale.com that just played during ROH up on Youtube. "Everything you need for going out in the woods, or even surviving a zombie apocalypse!"

EDIT: Mandy Leon did one too just now. They also sell prospecting gear and -- get this -- renaissance wear hahahahaha

The Briscoes commercial is hilarious. Mandy Leon's confuses me. She says "They don't call me the exotic goddess for nothing." Exotic is exactly the opposite of what I think of a site that sells stuff geared torwards rednecks like the Briscoes. My guess is she got that commercial because she was, maybe still is, fucking the head booker.

For reasons even I'm not sure about, I was looking at the WCW World Title history from 1999, and they somehow had five straight reigns ended up vacated from September 12 until January 25. Some were storyline, one was Bret's career ending injury, one was HWSNBN leaving, but five fucking reigns in a row!

Then, finally, Nash dropped the belt in the ring to Sid... Who promptly vacated the belt 76 days later. Christ, how the fuck did Russo think stripping the belt again was a good idea? Not even he should be that fucking dense.

• Like 1

He was going off and he said to me, "Enzo you’re not going to change the fucking world." When he said that I stood up and shot my chair to the point that it fell and I said, "Don’t you get it? I am trying to change the fucking world." Triple H stood up and said, "There’s no getting through to you." Boiling hot mad and he walked me out of that room.”

Funnier every day.

• Like 3

Enzo will be back. I think the Survivor Series thing was a work and I don't believe there were signs posted to look out for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up at TLC. The guy is a heat magnet. Put him with someone that needs a manager. I'm not saying I want to see it, but Mojo Rawley and Enzo would work. Bring back the get hyped gimmick. The dickhead, frat boy bro type with the wannabe guido rapper would have fans wanting to kill them. The two of them together could be Miz levels of obnoxious.

• Like 1

Sean Waltman's take from the Survivor Series situation:

“Some people want to compare this to let’s say to our invasion of WCW…that’s not how you do it if you’re going to do something like that you don’t come in and sit there … I am not exactly sure what he was waiting for. So I was in the back, they {WWE} figured it out right away because everyone started tweeting pictures of him, so they knew…First of all, now they know he’s there, so there’s no way he’s getting any camera time cause they’re gonna make sure that the cameras are not gonna be on him, they know right where he’s at. So they send security, and as soon as he sees security I guess that’s when he got up on the chair… She {Lisa/Security Guard} got a standing ovation from the talent in the back.{For tackling him}.”