DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

47 minutes ago, Casey said:

But who is the face and who is the heel???

One of them has 'Bad Boy' in his name, and you ask this question?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best of NXT TakeOver DVD match listings:

http://www.wrestlingdvdnetwork.com/full-content-listing-wwe-best-of-nxt-takeover-2018-dvd/163747/

A must buy. The glaring omission is the first and best of the three Gargano/Ciampa matches at NXT TakeOver: New Orleans is excluded. Said TakeOver only has one representative when it should have more as it's the best TakeOver show so far.

There are a lot of underutilized wrestlers, and tag teams in the WWE. Would it be awful to suggest that there should be secondary tag belts on both brands ala the US Tag Belts? The Revival definitely need to be featured in a long reign, and I don’t see them being positioned for that on either show. Maybe they don’t do belts on both shows. Maybe instead they could do a Million Dollar Belt situation where they create their own “Revived Tag Team Championship” belts that look like the old belts. Then defend against teams that aren’t currently competing for the main tag belts.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

There are a lot of underutilized wrestlers, and tag teams in the WWE. Would it be awful to suggest that there should be secondary tag belts on both brands ala the US Tag Belts? The Revival definitely need to be featured in a long reign, and I don’t see them being positioned for that on either show. Maybe they don’t do belts on both shows. Maybe instead they could do a Million Dollar Belt situation where they create their own “Revived Tag Team Championship” belts that look like the old belts. Then defend against teams that aren’t currently competing for the main tag belts.

Seems like it would be a much better idea to book the RAW Tag titles like they give a shit about them instead of flooding the already overcrowded title scene with another meaningless strap.

• Like 4

Just now, MORELOCK said:

Seems like it would be a much better idea to book the RAW Tag titles like they give a shit about them instead of flooding the already overcrowded title scene with another meaningless strap.

I know... I know... Still when Hunter gets the book I have a feeling those belts will be a top priority. ...And when they clean that mess up they should consider adding US tag belts. Old ass JCP/NWA has taught me that while too many singles belts are a bad thing, a second set of tag belts actually helps things when you have more than two great teams.