DVDVR Message Board

DECEMBER 2018 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I don't know what that was, but I'm glad Enzo and Cass made amends, and Enzo put Cass in that video. 

hahahaha

Given his current shape, we can all agree he's literally Big Cass now.

For all the negativity we read around the wrestling industry, there's still nice things that happen. Just read on Twitter that Nick Aldis and Mickie James did a competition to pay for a fan to fly home for Christmas, with the winner being a cancer survivor who hadn't been able to fly to Maine to visit her family. Really neat thing to do.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Enzo will be back. I think the Survivor Series thing was a work and I don't believe there were signs posted to look out for him.

It's been two weeks, and he hasn't shown up on Raw or anything. It wasn't a work.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

I'm confused why I would watch that video.

I don't know about you, but I watched it because I hate myself.

How is it possible that Enzo is a worse rapper than PN News? 

• Haha 2

I find it hard to resolve the contradiction between Enzo making that song and that video and Enzo being a grown goddamn man.

The CashmeOuside girl is a literal mentally deficient child and her song was like 15X better than that and she is more believable as a hip hop badass.

• Like 1

Bhad Babie as she's known literally has eleven singles and a mixtape and is 15, so be afraid. She's the future.

Is mentally deficient code for stupid because she's basically just a screwed up teenager with nothing of note wrong with her other than her behavior.

10 minutes ago, piranesi said:

I can admit that "mentally deficient" is me being trying to be snooty in order to cover that I kind of liked that song but I don't yet know if that is a socially acceptable opinion to have.

Just ask yourself: would Bluetista have this opinion? There’s your answer.

18 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

You have a bewildering amount of knowledge about her.

Search of RateYourMusic and counting. Eight seconds.

50 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Just ask yourself: would Bluetista have this opinion? There’s your answer.

Speaking of I am right now watching to an episode of James Bonding podcast where it was the cast press conference for SPECTRE and Matt Gourley and Matt Mira are agog and Batista's otufit.  It was this one:

bond24spectre29.jpg

• Like 4