DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Of course but following his feature episode he's never ever seen or heard from again.

I quite frankly disagree. I could totally see him be the go to character for "Very Special" episodes. 

"Oh no, the inner city kids are hooked on a new drug called Clank. Looks like our heroes might need the help of the only Joe that can not only score with the urban youth, but also from downtown. That Joe is, Basket Case." 

You guys don't remember Big Lob from the GI Joe movie-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got this in from eBay -- does anybody know a great way to compile a bunch of scans together and uploading it for others to grab?  I'm thinking of doing a post about the final issue of WCW Magazine and putting a download link at the very end of it.  Would it be easier to save them into a CBR file??

ha this reminds me of when I ordered a subscription to WCW magazine in December 2000 I believe. Those later issues were pretty good actually. Anyway needless to say I only got the last 3 or so issues. I waited to see if maybe my subscription would turn into WWE magazinr after the sale but.....nothing.

ha this reminds me of when I ordered a subscription to WCW magazine in December 2000 I believe. Those later issues were pretty good actually. Anyway needless to say I only got the last 3 or so issues. I waited to see if maybe my subscription would turn into WWE magazinr after the sale but.....nothing.

Does anyone think someone (WWE or former WCW folks) has a copy of each WCW Magazine? Or are they gone forever?

Does anyone think someone (WWE or former WCW folks) has a copy of each WCW Magazine? Or are they gone forever?

WWE.com has done a couple of features of WCW Magazine, so I imagine that they have the entire run.  Hell, with eBay, I've managed to almost complete my collection.  I'm just missing the final ones from the first run in the early 90's, the first issues from the reboot in '95, and two from 1997.

For my money, I can't think of two bigger juice heads who eve clashed, more than Warlod and Davey Boy. They were both cartoon huge.

Sid vs the Nightstalker (bryan clark) on a Clash of the Champions

Hogan v Warrior?