DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Tammy's doing a gimmick now where she charges marks to take a picture in bed with her.  Her companion there is Mr. "lol ill pretend u said 18"

Rob Feinstein.

Oh... I thought it was just a picture of her and her boyfriend or something. Now it got weird.

Sunny recently was in a twitter convo with Lower Mainland wrestler/promoter, Scotty Mac; when Colt Cabana was in Vancouver for Scotty's promotion, he interviewed Scotty for AOW. Anyway, Sunny's name was mentioned because Scotty is a fan and worked a show with her once in Winnipeg.  Her response?

Tamara Sytch @WWEHOFerSunny 13 Sep

@smacwrestling ooohhh ok, i remember that! how are you? if you said anything bad, Ill choke you out...I did go to jail for doing that, :)

Tammy's doing a gimmick now where she charges marks to take a picture in bed with her.  Her companion there is Mr. "lol ill pretend u said 18"

Rob Feinstein.

Oh... I thought it was just a picture of her and her boyfriend or something. Now it got weird.

Because putting a picture of you and your significant other in bed on the internet isn't weird?