DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I always got a kick out of The Corre's booking because someone told me "corre" means run in Spanish.Who the bloody hell did Wade piss off to have such a massive 'fuck this guy off a cliff'? I mean everyone has gotten it after their first pushes in the lasr 5 years, but Wade hasn't recovered since.

He seemed to be moving up the card during that whole "Barrett Barage" angle. Unfortunately when he came back they dropped it quickly so they could give Miz and Kofi a dozen more IC title wins.

Seeing Moose with the helmet makes me laugh at Terry Funk saying he used to have it as carry-on luggage during flights in his book. What a bullshitter. Who is that next to him, by the way?

Looks like Wilbur Snyder.

Posted Image

Shelton Benjamin doesn't sign autographs. Or possibly wasn't there at the time.

EDIT: Arrrrg, this picture is huge, sorry.

I remember being about ten feet away from him as he walked through the ringside area at an ROH show a few years back. He not only looked like he would have ripped me apart for just asking him what time it was, he seemed like he was hoping anyone at the show would make the mistake of going near him.

• Like 1

Umaga beating the piss out of the Jackass jackoffs was beautiful.

Shame the match never happened.

The Jackass/WWE crossover made so much sense: ridiculous characters hurting each other. Too bad it didn't happen in the heyday of either shows. There was also this one time were Knoxville was feuding with Khali because he said that Khali had a small 'tallywacker' on his internet show.