DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Posted Image

A friend of mine found this.

The internet peaked early today.

For a sec, I wondered when Bad News Brown was part of Nexus,  Then I remembered they added someone for the Corre.

What is big Zeke up to these days, anyway?  Forming a tag team with Evan Bourne called "Guys the Company Will Never Use Again, But Doesn't Want to See in TNA?"

Well, now we know someone in WWE has heard of TNA besides Zeb and Punk.

and Booker T, Christian, Goldust, R-Truth, Rob Van Dam, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Xavier Woods...
Way to ruin the joke with facts, young man.
Yes, it was he that ruined that stillborn "joke."

I always got a kick out of The Corre's booking because someone told me "corre" means run in Spanish.

Who the bloody hell did Wade piss off to have such a massive 'fuck this guy off a cliff'? I mean everyone has gotten it after their first pushes in the lasr 5 years, but Wade hasn't recovered since.

Wade should just go around doing that gimmick where he asks wrestlers questions and makes them look stupid, like on Youtube.  Those videos were funny and made him look great, I thought.  Have him kick ass in the ring along with the gimmick and he's set.  Of course, once Vince and the writing team got a hold of the gimmick, it wouldn't be funny anymore.