DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I really loved Goldberg back in the day, but I soured on him after his WWE return. The way he left, it made me think he only wrestled for money, and that made me regret cheering him.

He had made millions in WCW and was working a tougher schedule for people that were essentially out to sabotage him. He made the right call for his career and his body. If he'd stuck around it's not like we'd all have fond memories of a mid card feud with Test.

Posted Image

Also, Bill has a bullet going through his head in that picture.

I really loved Goldberg back in the day, but I soured on him after his WWE return.  The way he left, it made me think he only wrestled for money, and that made me regret cheering him.

I felt that way a lot about wrestlers as a kid.  Then I grew up and the world jaded me and now I have a great respect for the guys who are just in it for the money.  There is literally no other sensible reason to put your body through that bullshit.

• Like 3

Posted Image

This is cool but we need an updated version that has Roman Reigns, he's Rosie's brother right?  Also, check out Rikishi's other son, it looks like teenage Kish is photobombing his future family or something. He has been/ is being trained by the family, but doesn't seem to have had any matches yet.

Posted Image