DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Cool spot and all but it really makes no sense in any type of tag matches.

But it is great in three-ways and whatnot.  I used to do that shit back in the day...

Posted Image

The last thing I expected was to log onto the board today and see Nikita suplexing what appears to be Jay Donaldson and Lightning Tim Lutz. 

Of course maybe 1 or 2 other people besides Nikita will know who I'm talking about.......  maybe......

• Like 3

That's all I got - now you're moving into "but why do they keep running when they're thrown at the ropes?" territory.

I suppose so.

Those sorts of spots always bugged me, but the general idea of the three way dance always bugged me, too. Far too much "One guy hangs around while other two do something until super cool contrived three way spot."

That's all I got - now you're moving into "but why do they keep running when they're thrown at the ropes?" territory.

I suppose so.

Those sorts of spots always bugged me, but the general idea of the three way dance always bugged me, too. Far too much "One guy hangs around while other two do something until super cool contrived three way spot."

Oh, I HATE three ways, though! Hahaha. We had one last weekend where the guys knew they were the main and wanted to do some big shit, so they came up with a bunch of barely-practiced mega-contrived spots (I seen 'em try some before the show and already got a bad feeling), most of which crashed and burned. Also, for a 3-way to work, you just need sick ass workers who can improvise if need be. It hurts when you see something go wrong and know the guys are struggling to get back on their little script. (It does in general, of course, but 3/4-ways are a recipe for that shit.)

• Like 1

I love that just when you think this thread can't get any better, someone will post a picture of Finlay on a horse holding a rifle.

EDIT: And wearing a track suit!

I'm ready for a WWE Films direct to video sequel to The Postman.

Posted Image

Yeah, that is really what his hand looks like. On a side note I found out that there is a Mexican hardcore punk band called Mocho Cota and I really have to find out what they sound like.

Their guitars are pretty bad for some reason.

• Like 3

Goldberg was and will always be awesome:

Posted Image

Goldberg: WCW World Heavyweight Champion *Click Here to Enlarge*

Speaking of Goldberg, I got him and Stone Cold Steve Austin to start talking shit to each other today by tweeting out an old cover of Cracked magazine:

Posted Image

"WWF vs WCW" - Cracked Magazine #334 [May 1999] *Click Here to Enlarge*

Their response?

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you told teenage me that I could use the computer fifteen years down the line to talk to my favorite wrestlers, I'd think you were nuts.

• Like 13