DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Second-greatest post-match backstage interview in Japanese history:

"Curry Man ichiban!  SHIT!"

So what's the greatest one?

Posted Image

So glad you asked.

It's Terry Gordy from the IWA KOTDM '95.

"Shit!  Fuck!  Motherfucker pinned me.  Fuck!"

• Like 1

I like how Dusty and Blackjack Mulligan beat a tag team called The Muslims. I wonder if they were masked men but wore boots like The Iron Shiek.

Fat black guys in camoflauge, if I remember correctly.

I'd never heard of SMW doing the same thing but that HAD to be badass. Speaking of SMW, I STILL haven't gotten any great ideas as what to do with the 10 pairs of Jim Cornette's pants and several of his jackets that he left in Tennessee to his former girlfriend(the redheaded one)....I can take pics and everything showing they're custom fitted, even with the words "Jimmy's Westling Stuff on the box. Sadly she was a hoarder, and years after she died of cancer, her last husband finally got up enough courage to clean up the house for his son(who's maybe 10 or so now) and himself. They said hundreds of Cabbage Patch Dolls and Eighties shite that had been ruined by a basement flood...and the amazing thing is that they found this box of clothes while doing a last ditch effort to grow thru crap before lighting it up into a bonfire. I can only imagine the handheld SMW videos from HALLOWEEN nights like the one mentioned above,
Any ideas folks..I'd like to get ahold of Jimmy too, I'm sure I can thru my wrasslin bruthas but alas.

As far as the ECW shows go, I think Flash Funk was resurrected, maybe Akeem the African Dream, crap I had a listing on one of my old college e-mail accounts because I always wanted those ECW handhelds if they existed, same can be said for the SMW as well.

So glad you asked.

I always wanted to see that after reading about it in I believe Phil's old DVDVR review of the show. 

More October wrestling gimmicks, WWE edition:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So glad you asked.

I always wanted to see that after reading about it in I believe Phil's old DVDVR review of the show. 

It's at 9:28, and apparently I misquoted it.  It's "fucking fucker," not "motherfucker." Mea culpa.

"Shit. The fuck. Motherfucker beat me. Fuck."

Man he sounds so resigned to the loss... knowing what ended up happening to Terry, I feel bad listening to it. I've seen the match itself, just not the post-footage.

Side note, searching for this picture gave me a photo of a dog with cactus needles stuck in its face and I am now pretty bummed out.

Posted Image