DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Another great thing that the ORIGINAL ECW did during Halloween shows(or dates close to it, hell all monthy woulda been great but the one night thing made it really special) was the fact that most of the entire lockeroom  would dress in one of their previous gimmicks or a gimmick of someone else all together, and most often a Jack-O-Lantern was used in some form or fashion of the show.

I was trying to find a pic of Dusty wearing a Speedo because, you know, scary.  Couldn't find one, but I did have an epiphany of sorts.

Posted Image

The reason he always wanted to be champion was not his ego.  He just wanted to cover up the splotch.

Another great thing that the ORIGINAL ECW did during Halloween shows(or dates close to it, hell all monthy woulda been great but the one night thing made it really special) was the fact that most of the entire lockeroom  would dress in one of their previous gimmicks or a gimmick of someone else all together, and most often a Jack-O-Lantern was used in some form or fashion of the show.

I remember HEARING that Shane was dressed as Dean Douglas, Al Snow was dressed as Avatar, and Candido was dressed as Skip on an ECW show and I thought that was the coolest thing ever, but never actually saw pics or footage of it.  Also wondering who else partook in the fun.

• Like 1

SMW did that once too I think... they did a Halloween battle royale where everyone was in costume as someone else. Apparently Mark Curtis worked it dressed as Jushin Liger and did nothing but flips and somersaults before getting eliminated, and the ring announcer was laughing so hard he couldn't make the announcements the rest of the match. :)

• Like 1