DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2018 - WEEK THIRTEEN

RIPPA

7 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

We just might get a Sanchize sighting soon

Sanchez is officially in the game

And on the first play Adrian Peterson runs 90 yards for TD because of course he does

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Buckle up Skins fans - looks like it is Sanchez the rest of the season not just this game

(Basing this entirely on how gimpy Colt is walking around)

And if something happens to Sanchez tonight, it'll probably be Trey Quin or Jordan Reed as the emergency QB, both of whom have dealt with injuries this season too.

I wonder if the NFL rules allow the signing of someone in the stands like the NHL does if your emergency QB(s) go down too...

It's kinda hard to blame Gruden for half the team getting hurt, including the top two QBs each breaking a leg. I mean, they looked like they were playoff bound until that.

On the other hand, he doesn't have a ton of past success to fall back on.

3 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

It's kinda hard to blame Gruden for half the team getting hurt, including the top two QBs each breaking a leg. I mean, they looked like they were playoff bound until that.

True, and who knows what would have happened if the front office had tried better to keep Cousins...

It just seems that all the DC teams have sort of entered into a "win now" mode ever since the the Caps won the Cup, so I can see Snyder pulling the trigger.