DVDVR Message Board

RDR2 ONLINE

RIPPA

2 hours ago, Robert C said:

I did allah Akbar some bass last night. I just didn’t do it intentionally 

I hope they release DLC for those old timey bikes with the big ass front wheel just so I can see you roll up on a dot with dynamite, ding-a-ling the bell, and blow them up.

Out of every crazy ass thing we did in GTA, that one might be my favorite. The bell made the whole thing 10x better.

• Like 1

No joke, I googled "old bicycle with big front wheel" before I made the post and had no idea it was called penny farthing until then. I still chose to call it "big ass front wheel bike" anyway because me using my newfound terminology like I knew it all along felt like cheating. I'm genuinely impressed you readily knew it. No sarcasm at all.

• Like 1

Melraz told me about this, so I have to give credit where it's due, but in case anyone doesn't know about this in multiplayer, it's so damn convenient.

You can access the catalog your character carries and order a bunch of ammo, and it will be available at every post office on the map.

Really helps when you need to replenish when you've pissed off a couple of dots and are burning through ammo like Mel, Robert, and I did last night.

• Like 1

I'm sure melraz will agree with me when I say that overall the first running of the Fastest Lap Around Strawberry Towing A Waterlogged, Dead Moose Invitational was a resounding success.  Sure there were some hiccups.  LIke the time the moose got stuck out front of the general store.  And the other time that happened.  And the time an NPC went for a lap after I accidentally lassoed him instead of the moose.  And the time melraz launched the moose into the air by towing it over a dead NPC.  Despite all that, a good time was had by all.  Except all the NPCs we killed.  And the moose.

• Like 2

It was great times. We will now start posting the fastest lap and any and all can compete. If you need commentary I will be happy to oblige.  Be prepared to call in the nag though. It can get rough out there. 

• Like 2

Damn it. I saw you guys were on and thought about switching over, but the wife was asleep and I didn't want to get too rowdy. I always miss the good stuff.

Next time we're on, I want to participate. Are there any qualifying rounds like Nascar?

If so, I want my handle to be Dick Trickle. (God, I'm as old as my references.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RUkered said:

Damn it

Next time we're on, I want to participate. Are there any qualifying rounds like Nascar?

If so, I want my handle to be Dick Trickle. (God, I'm as old as my references.)

That’s just crying for a replay of the old sportscenter favorite - Dick   Trickle dropped a load - if you lose the moose.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After getting to participate in the Moose Invitational with Melraz on commentary, I have to say it's better than any activity Rockstar could dream up.

And boy did I suck in turn four. Hitting rocks, losing the moose, damn near jumping in the creek. Dick Trickle dropped his load, indeed.

• Like 2

Ugh, I can’t (can) believe that “cool and expensive/rank-only” glitch died. I only managed to get certain, specific high-end clothing items for whatever price the cheapest thing is, before R* hot-fixed it, during our session. I’m the dope who way earlier, bought (what I deemed to be) some boss stuff. I have a mindset of how I wanna look. Don’t judge.

My total, main priority that I had to glitch, since I’m slim on gold/$ (I own my go-to’s, so I’m not bothered, since I’m cosmetic now)...

the all-white studded bandit gun belt (with dual-matching holsters), so I look like an Intercontinental champion. 

So yeah, I look good with it around my waist. No way that I could get it legally though, since I currently sit at rank 59. Because it’s it’s a VERY high 90, gold-only, unlock. 

At this point now, I feel quite good. Combat and all of that. I’ve got 3/4 of my cards upgraded to tier-two’s, all cusp of three’s. I’m gonna upgrade my deadeye when I sign on. These help out A LOT in free-roam, as well as missions. Utilize these, my fellow DVDVR Bretheren. 

Just focus on the FR aspect. I cannot stress this enough. I own them all, and am about to work on my XP upgrades for the “Never Without One” card. Which, when fully upgraded, prevents you from headshots. Along with “Slippery Bastard”. I have a great layout thus far. I can’t remember off the top of my head, but I’ll share it when I’m back, if wanted. So, do whatever research, but also compare amongst friends. Because some backpack on what they have, not mine, but others. 

Work it out. You honestly won’t regret it. 

Oh yeah, there’s currently two under the map glitches right now. So watch out. 

If you see some dickhead in Blackwater, at the pier across from the butcher, and he’s racking up kills, chuck a dynamite where he is. They’re in a XP spawn-trap for cheap fuckers. 

Same with St. Denis along the RxR tracks, near the docks into the SW of the city. It’s a trap, so ignore and avoid them. You won’t win, unless you throw a stick of dynamite. 

Quick heads up, my friends. 

• Like 1

Finally went in and created a character

I look like what the Sleazy Japanese Indie Fed Luke Harper would look like

The horse stealing mission was irritating because I got paired up with a dude who just kept killing the horses. After about the 5th mission reload, he finally quit and I was able to do it solo with no issues

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robert C said:

Haven't decided what this game is exactly at this point.  It's basically either MLB Player Offseason Simulator 2018 or a new Duck Dynasty game, with the occasional murder thrown in.

All I do is fish and shoot ducks.

Now I'm regretting not naming my character Uncle Si.

• Like 1

So I went to do a mission last night, and think I got a glitch, as I stopped by a post office to get a parcel, and waved at the Stranger who offered me a mission.   I thought I'd accepted it, but then when he said Follow me...   He just sat there.  

No indications, no updates, no markers.   But everything indicated I was on mission, because there was nothing else I could do.   

So, it was getting late, so i just logged off.   Eh. 

Fun bugs I’ve seen recently:

saw an alligator clone itself four times. I shot all five of em

some asshole tried to shoot me at the St Denis post office as I was picking up ammo.  When I got done my horse was locked inside the caged off part of the post office with the mailman, standing on the counter and shitting all over it 

• Haha 3