DVDVR Message Board

RDR2 ONLINE

RIPPA

8 hours ago, Robert C said:

I'd like to think those two are still chasing us somewhere.

Warning to anybody who tries to drive a train with melraz on board - prepare to have your technique analyzed and corrected.  Pretty sure I've been assigned remedial training.

God - why would you do that?

I don't think I can think of anything more nerve wracking than trying to operate a train with Mel looking over my shoulder

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

God - why would you do that?

I don't think I can think of anything more nerve wracking than trying to operate a train with Mel looking over my shoulder

If you'd seen him try to drive it last night, you wouldn't feel that way.  Both of his attempts were complete failures.  One train refused to move for him at all.  The other train suffered a total existence failure - disappeared right out from under our feet.  Clearly train driving isn't for the professionals.

• Haha 1

That disappearing train was hilarious. We're all four just crashing to the ground like WTF? I guess Doc Brown had to go back to 1985.

Sorry I disappeared on you guys. The wife wasn't feeling too hot, so I was getting her settled. By the time I got back, everyone had signed off. I raised a little hell for about 15 minutes and decided it was probably a wise decision to get in bed before I saw daylight.

• Like 2

So tired of motherfuckers in this game who think they're clever headshotting me while I'm fishing.

They all ride off and I hunt them down and get like seven to one ratios on them before they leave the session cuz if they were any good they wouldn't be bothering fishers in the first place.

No, sadly, they’re XP farmers. All they do are large showdown series. You can gain A LOT of XP doing those. 

Which means they’re also the dickheads in free roam, who have the really good ability cards that make them indestructible. But hey, if you had the ability to have all third tier cards, wouldn’t you take advantage of them too? Because they’re ridiculous if you take the time to look at them and realize what they do. 

As long as I can fish in peace, I don’t care about them. It’s annoying that I have to open the RDO app on my phone to display the real-time map sometimes though. Why can’t I just get thrown into passive when I’m fishing? Was that option forgotten about during development?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Robert C said:

Somehow I didn't realize you can reset a lot of the awards.  Some of them are so insanely easy to redo.  Thanks for the gold and XP game.

Yeah, I mean it’s only .20 gold, but it is handy. Unfortunately you’re only allowed four passes until you can’t reset anymore. There’s Roman numerals to indicate this in the upper right of the award image. 

9 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Yeah, I mean it’s only .20 gold, but it is handy. Unfortunately you’re only allowed four passes until you can’t reset anymore. There’s Roman numerals to indicate this in the upper right of the award image. 

Maybe there’s a bug on Xbox or something. I’ve reset the kill 2 animals with explosives one 6 times already