DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING CHIT CHAT THREAD

RIPPA

Posted Image

Troll 2 is more entertaining than any movie Miz has been in thus far.

I have not seen, nor even heard of, Troll 2, but this bit from Wikipedia instantly makes the movie awesome:

The script—originally titled Goblins began as a way for director Claudio Fragasso's wife, Rosella Drudi, to express her frustration with several of her friends becoming vegetarians. Drudi told the makers of the documentary Best Worst Movie that "Some of my friends had recently become vegetarians...and this pissed me off."

• Like 1

No, trust me, you do not need to watch it.It's the worst Hulk Hogan movie, by a large margin. Think about the ground that covers.

This. I had always heard it was horrible. So to wind up my girlfriend and her friends I said I had a Christmas movie to watch when they were all over our place. I told them it had Mila Kunis in it. After a few minutes I realised I had made a big mistake.

Sometimes I forget there are younger posters here...how could a DVDVR level fan not know about Santa With Muscles?? Damn. (No...I'm not feeling old lol)I

If you read the "How old are we" thread, you'd know that no one on this board is less than 30. 

I wonder if The Miz pisses on hospitality?

Only if he doesn't tighten his belt so he can't feel hunger pains.

Posted Image

Troll 2 is more entertaining than any movie Miz has been in thus far.

I have not seen, nor even heard of, Troll 2, but this bit from Wikipedia instantly makes the movie awesome:

The script—originally titled Goblins began as a way for director Claudio Fragasso's wife, Rosella Drudi, to express her frustration with several of her friends becoming vegetarians. Drudi told the makers of the documentary Best Worst Movie that "Some of my friends had recently become vegetarians...and this pissed me off."

You should probably see it.  For starters, the movie is about goblins infesting the town of 'Nilbog' (Read it backwards) and it's titled 'Troll 2' to try to capitalize on the (relative?) success of 'Troll'.  If that doesn't make you want to watch it...this might.

I love how any discussion of the film "Troll 2" I've prob ever read, in which the town is mentioned immediately recommends the reader read it backwards. Like the town's official name is "Nilbog Read It Backwards" on the US Census form.

• Like 1

It seems like Dave Marquez created UWN to stroke his ego.

Welcome to professional wrestling.

(Really, it's an attempt to recreate the NWA as it was before the previous board lost the case and company)

It seems like Dave Marquez created UWN to stroke his ego.

Welcome to professional wrestling.

(Really, it's an attempt to recreate the NWA as it was before the previous board lost the case and company)

And I for one applaud the effort.  Because you know the NWA was such a thriving powerhouse before Bruce Tharpe took over.