DVDVR Message Board

OCT WRESTLING CHIT CHAT THREAD

RIPPA

So, where are we at, with the Chikara LARP?

Sinn Bodhi just returned to shut down Wrestling is Art. Derek Sabato just tweeted out to think about the common link between all the returning villains. A lot of people think that this will lead to a reveal that it all stems from Ultramantis Black, or it ties in to another yet to be revealed person who at some point controlled the Eye of Tyr. Wink has started responding to people on twitter, and showing some remorse.

Bray Wyatt appeared to have injured himself at Saturday night’s WWE live event in Providence, Rhode Island. Bray chased Darren Young outside of the ring but went down hard, leading to a quick match finish and the dreaded “X” symbol by the referee. The Wyatt Family ended up defeating Young, Titus O’Neil and R-Truth.

In an update, several fans in attendance have noted that Wyatt appeared to legitimately hurt his left leg. He may have ran into the barricade or tripped over part of the railing. Another fan noted he injured himself jumping off the apron and fell into part of the railing.

Wyatt has always been very injury prone. This us maybe the fourth time he's been injured in the last couple of years. I think he might eventually just have to be a manager.

Hopefully for a more exciting team.

Rowan's very green (but I think his faults have been overstated), but if you're dissing Luke Harper than I don't even know, man...

• Like 5

I haven't seen enough of his indy (or FCW/NXT) stuff to judge one way or the other, but in WWE he's been as boring as batshit.

Just do what I do, and every time he does the discus lariat, pretend he is the offspring of an evil hillbilly woman who tricked Kerry Von Erich into having sex with her. Kind of like King Arthur and Morgana, but with less swords and more whiskey and trailer parks. It makes him top three in the company easy.
  • Like 2

I haven't seen enough of his indy (or FCW/NXT) stuff to judge one way or the other, but in WWE he's been as boring as batshit.

Just do what I do, and every time he does the discus lariat, pretend he is the offspring of an evil hillbilly woman who tricked Kerry Von Erich into having sex with her. Kind of like King Arthur and Morgana, but with less swords and more whiskey and trailer parks. It makes him top three in the company easy.

Did the woman chain up Kerry afterwards so he had to saw off his foot to escape?

• Like 4

Maybe, but, fair or not, these is a stereotype associated with that type of occupation and it would cause problems.

Speak for yourself. I would have paid good money to be in a class with Dog the Bounty Hunter as the teacher. Calling all the kids "bruh" and offering them a smoke before praying with them after each incorrect answer.

Brodie Lee's work in Chikara vs. Claudio is worth seeking out. Imagine how they could win a crowd over with 15-20 minutes on a ppv.
  • Like 2

He was boring as shit in Chikara too unless he was in the ring with Cesaro. So he's consistent at least.
  • Like 2