DVDVR Message Board

WWE TLC 2018 -12/16

RIPPA

Updated the card on RIPPA's post.  Since this card now has 12(!) matches and 4 hours to play with.  Most of which is going to be set up between matches and/or talking R Truth down from whatever ladder he climbs up thinking that's how one wins the Mixed Match Challenge. 

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Updated the card on RIPPA's post.  Since this card now has 12(!) matches and 4 hours to play with.  Most of which is going to be set up between matches and/or talking R Truth down from whatever ladder he climbs up thinking that's how one wins the Mixed Match Challenge. 

Quick note in addition to this: WWE.com has Elias vs Lashley as a ladder match with a guitar hanging above the ring.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:19 PM, RIPPA said:

Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin - TLC Match

- If Braun wins, he faces Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble and Corbin will "lose all his power"

I am torn. 

As much as I want to see Braun break Lesnar in half at the Rumble, I also don't want Corbin to be stripped of his abuse of power angle as he is one of the few watchable elements in the sea of horseshit booking that is Monday Night Raw.

The obvious way to accomplish both of these things is to put Baron over by screw job and then book Braun back into Rumble via benevolent corporate interference. 

That angle will be the drizzling shits.  I hate the WWE,

I could see Baron winning the TLC after run ins from Lashley, Drew and Dolph. I could also see Steph begrudgingly congratulate Baron for becoming permanent GM then getting one over on Baron by booking him vs Brock for the US title at the Rumble. I don't wanna see Brock vs Braun if Brock is going over. I'd rather see Brock German Corbin for 5 minutes. Braun - Drew final two in the Rumble pick who wins either way I'm cool if Brock puts one of them over at Mania and he is gone forever.

The problem with Baron winning is that it makes the whole beginning of RAW flat out telling people that the product sucks even dumber.  What on the RAW after would you start the show with someone telling everyone that it looks like RAW is going to be garbage for another 3 or 4 months

20 hours ago, J.T. said:

As much as I want to see Braun break Lesnar in half at the Rumble, I also don't want Corbin to be stripped of his abuse of power angle as he is one of the few watchable elements in the sea of horseshit booking that is Monday Night Raw.

You legit are the only person who likes Raw is Corbin

• Like 2

I miss "Go back to ROH" Corbin from NXT.

I think Braun wins pretty easy and we get Alexa Bliss moving into the GM role until she is cleared.

I also liked the idea someone had about Truth and Carmella winning via dance break comeback. Truth getting beat down. Carmella calls for a dance break. Jinder and Fox join in and then Jinder gets rolled up out of nowhere.

• Like 3