6) Buffalo: 3-7 (.519)

7) Jacksonville: 3-7 (.537)

8.) Tampa Bay: 3-7 (.538)

9) Cleveland: 3-6-1 (.553)

(There are 4 teams at 4-6)

Important Tankathon Games this week

Jags at Bills

Niners at Bucs

Giants at Eagles (Eagles are one of the 4-6 teams)

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I'm shocked the Bills made it to 3 wins. 

Even funnier is the nature of the wins

21 point win over the Vikings????

Winning a game by 31!

Winning by one point over the Titans is probably what we all expected

• Like 2

Just now, RIPPA said:

Even funnier is the nature of the wins

21 point win over the Vikings????

Winning a game by 31!

Winning by one point over the Titans is probably what we all expected

Yeah, that's exactly what my friend and I were talking about last night during the game. He's a Bills fan and the nature of the wins stick out the most, the Vikings one in particular. That team has seen one of their star defensive players retire at halftime, they gave Peterman multiple starts, the uncertainty over what would happen to Shady (lol nothing), and yet...they dominated the Vikings.

It says a lot about this weird ass season of football that we had that conversation while the Rams and Chiefs went banana.

2 hours ago, Craig H said:

Yeah, that's exactly what my friend and I were talking about last night during the game. He's a Bills fan and the nature of the wins stick out the most, the Vikings one in particular. That team has seen one of their star defensive players retire at halftime, they gave Peterman multiple starts, the uncertainty over what would happen to Shady (lol nothing), and yet...they dominated the Vikings.

It says a lot about this weird ass season of football that we had that conversation while the Rams and Chiefs went banana.

Weird thing  is that they could win a couple more as well. With the Jets, Lions still to come, they also usually play the Dolphins tough. By all rights they ought to be winless or have one at the most, but are sitting at three with a chance for more. What a clusterfuck of a season.

11 minutes ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Week Eleven thread closed before anybody got the chance to ask whether Flair is a bigger bandwagon jumping whore than Snoop Dog. At least Flair has a tangible reason for his fleeting allegiances. Flair is the middle school guest speaker of bandwagon hopping. 

Drake is sad that you didn't include him in your comparison somewhere.